Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Formspring.Me ! ( 39 )

since you don't have friends, you have acquaintances right? like hi&bye people?

Yeahh, but only a few.

i think that the unique counter counts even if it's the same person with a different IP address. like itouch wifi at a different location, through a phone at different locations, or places like apple store / library.. :|

Ahaha, yeahhh, i know it is. But i mean how many computers can one person have. So it's still pretty accurate i guess.

is your bf popular at school? does he ever hang out with ppl instead of you?

I don't like the word popular. LOL Anyways, he's friendly & REALLY talkative so he makes a ton of friends.

i hate cramps too. ><

Seriously right ?! It's like 3 days of hell every month. -.-

i don't think you should group "the people at your school" all together. i mean...its not everyone that's like that. you can't hate on everyone. oh, btw i go to your school LOL :D

First off, i'm not hating on ANYONE. Therefore, i'm definitely not hating on EVERYONE. I group them all together cause so far, i haven't found a single person that i have potential being bestfriends with. LOL Name ?! All these people go to my school but you guys never tell me who you are :/

i think if we told you who we were, it'd be awkward LOL. yaup.

LOL But i'm hella anxious >:/

mmm i think you can turn off yer idle away message for aim, i'm not saying that person didntt ignore you just hope you feel better :p

Huhhh ?! What idle away message ? I'm not even away on aim O.O

if you want a better quality for picture save it as .png (: !

Thank youuu :)

you should save your edited pictures in .png format to make it better quality!

Hehe, thanks !

I love your blog and your sister's videos..lolz. this isn't even a question.haha

Thanks ! LOL, it's okay, i accept comments too :)

people at your school who read your blog should stop hating, and should be admiring the fact that you are not afraid to speak your mind and write your thoughts and that you have an amazing fashion sense. just saying. ;)

EEEEEK ! Made my day. THANK YOU :)

What hair products ( anything you use to care for your hair; shampoo, conditioner, etc. ) do you use? My hair's hella dry & Idk why. I use Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner...the sleek&shine kind since 5th grade&it's not sleek OR shiny! UGH! TY(:

I also use Garnier Fructis shampoo ! But i use this professional conditioner my mom brings home from her salon. I'm not sure what its called :/ I don't think that makes a difference on the shininess though. Hm sometimes i use " Special Effects Volumeizing Foam ". Thats about it ! I don't put much in my hair to make it shinny. Sorry ):

this thing always rejects me, so i have no idea if my comment/question is posted. that probably why there are a couple of the same one? yeah, sorry.

Really ? :/ Damnit, formspring is kinda messed up. Sorry !

dude wtf you're so fast D: are you online all day?

Yuuuuup. I have no homework tonight so i can pay attention. LOL

oooh haha i meant that one blog where you were venting about the person you were asking for help from .___. sorry ><

Wait what ? LOL I'm confused :/

Can you take a picture of the full back of your hair the next time you do your hair " bump " ponytail? (Same person who asked last time...lol!)

Sure ! Next time i do that hairstyle, i'll take a pictureee :)

o-o gwen. you've seen it before? where? ._.

LOL In your AIM profile :)

I hate the word " popular " too. Not the word itself, buhht what people make it out to be. They're like " she's so popular " or " I wanna be popular ". They don't understand that popular means well-known. They make it mean something else by THEMSELVES.

LOL Same here ! I hate being told i'm popular. & i hate hearing all that junks too. High fiveeee ! :D

I DON'T GO TO YOUR SCHOOL :D LOL just wanted to say, cause you said everyone goes to your school x] Andddd i saw your post saying "I'm not google..." and whenever people say "just google it" I go "PSH I Yahoo it" :) RANDOMNESS LOL

LOLLL ! Then how'd you find my blog ?! Nice to meet you ! :D LOL !

i think you're really pretty without makeup.

Seriouslyyy ? I completely disagree. But thanks ! :)

Thanks for posting what stores you go to! I'm a online shopper [haha i'm lazy, i know ><] but i can't find two of the stores: Rave and Charlotte Ruths. If you can find it and post it up THANKS!!!!

LOL ! I spelled Charlotte Russe wrong :/ Here's the links !
http://www.charlotterusse.com/home/index.jsp
http://www.maxravestores.com/fall2009/
You can't order online at Rave :/ Your welcome !

HI STEPHANIE ! OMG I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY IDOLS ! YOU BOTH INSPIRED ME TO DRESS UP AND TO STAND OUT ! I LOVE YOU TWO ! sorry for the caps :)

LOL Awww, thank you ! Hehe, that's sweet :)

Hunnn, yoous a cutieeee <3>

LOL Disagreed. But thanks :)

Shoee/Jewerly Collectionnn :)))) Sry, not trying to rush you or anything LOL

Lolll, it'll take about another week or so cause i'm busy. Sorry :/

what score did you get on your most recent test you got back?

LOL On the one i blogged about, i got an A-. But my most recent one from today, i got an A+ & an A- :))

whered yoou get your white bomber jacket from your recent outfit of the day? I waaant oneee!

From ' Styles for less ' @ greatmall ! :)

Awww, sorrry yoour blog isnt privaate anymoreee :/ why dont you jst delete forsmpring since thats where people request things & leaaave comments & stuff

Thanks for caring :) Idk, i feel kinda dumb to NOT want this cause i'm sure there's a bunch of people that would love having their blog all out there. I'm just really confused :/ I love my formspring though ! Posts like these cheer me up. But at the same time, theres a LOAD that piss me off. :/

I have a blog too and i think (or probably not) i know how you feel. They dont have the right to ask you to do stuff for them and i'll be a little sad if you take away your formspring but i'll keep on supporting your blog no matter what. (:

Awwww, Thank you SO much :) Hehe, nice to know someone cares. I mean i don't care if they ask it just bugs me when they keep telling me to speed things up ! I got a life too >:/ Thanks again :)

I saw the videos that your sister posted on her YouTube when you went to Shanghai. & I noticed that in a couple of them you had a knee brace-looking-thing on your leg?! =O What happened? & Is your leg ohkay now?

Yeahh ): My knee hurts everytime i run, bend down, or put weight on it ! It really sucks -.- I got it checked a year ago & they said i had a knee infection & it'll go away in 1 month. Recently i got it checked again & they said i'm growing & it'll last for 2-3 years. I don't believe any of them -.- ... LOL & no, it still hurts a LOT ):

Hey stephanie! haha, so I was wondering where did you get that white moto jacket?! LOL I was watching E News...(this is gonna sound stupid..)Asian fashion girl & she said white moto jackets are in this yr :D thanks!

Heeey :) I got it at Styles For Less @ Great Mall ! LOL They are ? o.O I got it a few months ago so idk if they still have it :/ No problem :)

isnt there any way to make your blogspot private? and to those who love your blog (ME) :D like they can send you a formspring one last time giving you their email adn name so you know who is reading it

LOL Yeah but that sounds difficult for everyone :/ You gotta log in to your email to see my blog ! Ehh, i'll just keep it public. LOL When i want a private blog, i'll make a tumblr or something & not tell ANYONE. Thanks though :))

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanilla_92/3836436605/ i found that picture on tumblr, and i it reminded me of your nails before. Either you or your sister had something close to that! Maybe you can try it out(: just a thought!

:O That's HELLA pretty. I could never make my nails that nice ! Hehe, thanks for the suggestion :)

You and Frank are the cutest couple ever! I sometimes see you guys at lunch and you guys just looks soo cute walking together while holding hands! Plus, congrats for almost having a 2-year relationship with him! (:

Aww, thanks ! Who's thisssss ? :)

i like the pictures :) can you post more when your free ?

Course ! I thought nobody liked throwback pics so i haven't done this in a while. Thanks :)

Stephanie! I love you(: ... as a blogger. You're the best. & if I were to get a haircut with a lot of layers at your mom's salon, would that cost $15 w/o tips?

Awwww, that's REALLY sweet :) Hmm, lemme run next door & ask cause i got NO idea. K back, she said tell her you know Stephanie & she'll give you it for $15 w/ out tips ! :)

At your schoool, is everything indooors? Like the hallways, lockers, & lunch place ?

We have a limited open campus lunch ! So we can get outta the school & go to certain areas. But the hallways, lockers, & that stuff are in the building.

Dammmm your october picture is hella pretty! I love how your hair loooks, i want a haircut similar to yours! Is there a specific name for it? ;) K thanks :)

LOL I hate that one, but thanks ! :) Hmm, there's no specific name but its just a LOT of short choppy layers. Your welcommme!

Its Noelle from AP that saw you and frank at lunch. You guys are totally cute! (:

:O You read my blog ?! LOL Thankkkkkks! :)

http://www.formspring.me/xstephhunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment