Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Formsping Answers ( 4 )


on blog tv, your sister said that she hasn't applied to any colleges yet. aren't college applications due already? like the UC/CSU apps?

LOL Yeah, she wants to go to a city college ! So she didn't bother applying to UC/CSU schools.

I actually think it's possible for you to make your blogspot private, but I'm not sure how since I am not a blogger. But I've seen people's pages set to private.

Yeahh, but i don't want to make the entire blog privite, i just want like certain posts. :/

You shouldn't haveta be " careful " about what you post cuz this is your blog & it hella sucks that people judge you! Just fuck whatchu heard ! (: Keep blogging&ignore haters..aha.

Agreed ! Yeah, i do that most of the time but sometimes, i kinda wanna satisfy my blog followers. I mean, they view my blog for a reason :/ Thanks though ! :D

hiii XD i went to A.P and you probably dont remember me but you & mandy deng did a dance in grade8th and it was really slutty and inappropriate for your age. Why would you do that dance && do you have any tips for doing it now? thankkkkkkkkkkkks :)

Lol, name ?! Oh shit O.O Yeah, i know it was slutty but imma slut so w/e. LOL I did those types of dances cause i thought it was sexy & i still do. I don't think it was inappropriate, i think some people are just more mature than others. I sound like a bitch -.- But i have no shame of my dances whatsoever ! I actually miss doing that. LOL Uhhhh, tips on it ? Watch youtube vids of their live performances over & over. Practice in front of the mirror. Think sexy. Sweat your ass off. LOL Your welcome !

LOL, last question brought back hella memories. Shoots, i'm missing that !

No comments:

Post a Comment