Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fact 35-

#35) I have trouble sleeping at night.
Everynight, it takes me an hour to sleep. I lay in bed with blankets covering EVERY part of me except my mouth so i can breathe. When i close my eyes, every scary thing i've ever watched replays in my head. I think about all the different ways i can die, right there on the spot. I plan ways to escape. I start hyperventilating. My breathing & heart beat increases. My vision blurs. & oh boy, i'm scared outta my mind. After one hour of being scared to death, i finally drift off into sleep. When i wake up, the first thing i think is " Oh god, i'm alive. " & I sit up to look around. Jesus. Its horrible.

Amazingly, all this goes away when my boyfriend is sleeping next to me. Incredible huh ? Well, i'm not making this up. I seriously have problems. I'm insane. -.-

Thank god he's here tonight.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment