Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you !

So since its thanksgiving in about 5 minutes, why not make a post thanking all of you guys ?! When i first started out this blogging site, it was to release my stress. I thought it would be small & just for myself to read. Little did i knew that it would become this big. Its amazing how many people actually spend their time reading what i gotta say. I'm thankful that most of what people say are positive. I see other blogging sites & a lot of haters post horrible things. I'm fortunate to have only received two negative comments. So yeah, thanks for all the support :) Also, its amazing, i've reached 10,000 views in about a month ! Thats a huge encouragement. This site was more successful then i thought it would be.Thank you guys so so so much Happy thanksgiving :) Spend some time with your family. Show the ones you care about some extra love. Last post of the day. Bye loveeees !

No comments:

Post a Comment