Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Facts #1-24

#1) I wear my baby's tee to sleep every single night.

#2) I'm never satisfied with my hair, therefore i change it once a month. Thank god my mom owns a hair salon.

#3) I've had many near death experiences. In addition, 911 has been called for me twice, I've broken a bone, and I've fainted two times.

#4) I used to have 8,000 pictures on my computer, dating back into 2005. My computer crashed and now i only have 1,000 of them left.

#5) In my lifetime, i have owned a total of 30+ dogs.

#6) I'm really, really underweight. I eat like a damn pig & i only weigh about 80 pounds right now. I get really mad when i'm called anorexic; I'm almost positive i eat more then all of you.

#7) If you looked through my closet, 1/2 the things still have tags on them. You could literally shop in my closet.

#8) I have an obsession with CSI: NY. I don't like anything other then the New York episodes. I own all the seasons & i've watched about all the episodes. I love Mac Taylor, hes my super hero.

#9) I hate gossiping. It takes a lot for me to hate someone so don't assume i hate you unless you've done something horrible to me.

#10) I'm a sucker for guys who got muscles & i fall for sweet talk.

#11) I'm a neat freak. In order to concentrate, i need everything organized & clean.

#12) I can't swim at all.

#13) I'm allergic to pollen, dog fur, dust, almost all types of lotions/ soaps/ body sprays, latex, & who knows what else.

#14) I hate racist comments. I never say the " n " word.

#15) I want to be a veterinarian when i grow up.

#16) Being photogenic is a quality i wish i had.

#17) I wore heels since 4th grade.

#18) I'm terrified of the dentist. I pulled out every single tooth on my own.

#19) I understand Cantonese, Mandarin, Shanghainese, & of course, English.

#20) I rode my first roller coaster in summer of 8th grade. I know, its ridiculous.

#21) I've never watched a ton of Disney movies, for example, Peter pan, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, & Sleeping Beauty.

#22) My lowest GPA is a 3.5.

#23) I'm spoiled but i don't take advantage of it.

#24) I have severe heart burns at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment