Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We want you to know that ...

I have a confession ...
Every night before i fall asleep, i think about so many things. Another idea came up & i have this post in mind but since i have no time right now, i'll do another day. Ugh, i'm so sick of this one person but i'm trynna be nice i guess ? Haha, idk what to do. I'm desperate for some sleep @ this point so right after this post, i'm gonna get ready to sleep ! I've been washing my hair every single night. That takes FOREVER. Literally ! Ughhhh, + i wake up at freaking 7 cause it takes me over an hr to get ready. Tehehe ... :) I'm so stupid. Oh yeah, calculated my grade. I have all A's & a C in Algebra. Sucks dick. But weighted, its a 4.17 ( says my sister ). Coooool :) I'll improve on algebra and maybe i can get over a 4.0 on my semester grade ! Haha, i never knew honors classes were waded. O.O YAYAYAYAY. I can't wait to do my nails again, i have two really really pretty ideas :) .. Mkay thats all, nothing more to say. Bye bye.
" Judge me & i'll prove you wrong.
Tell me what to do & i'll tell you off.
Say i'm not worth it & watch where the fuck i end up.
Call me a bitch & i'll show you one.
Fuck me over & i'll do it to you twice as bad.
Call me crazy, but you have no idea.. "

" Something about you is so addictive. "

----- Throwback: September 2008
Since; January 27, 2008.
I mother fucking love you to death.

2 comments: