Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, October 5, 2009

Love your enemies, it pisses them off ..

I have a confession ..
My whole blogging obsession died down but eh, i guess its just cause ive been exhausted lately. Went to serrra the other day, got a sweater cardigan, a bra, & a dressy top. I guess it was an okay weekend. I can't wait till another full day date with babe ! I wanna have those once a week :)
Your seriously getting on my last nerves. Would you ever just shut up ? & you wonder why this is all happening to you ? Honestly, you deserve it -.-. Goddamn, grow up. Get a fucking life ! The shit you say about everyone is so fucked up, its ridiculous. You don't know half the people you talk about. Ugh, you piss me off.

" Fuck the haters. The assholes. The people out to get you. The whiners. The complainers. The people that try to cheat you. Fuck the people who pretend to be your friend. Those who are purposely rude. Those who purposely lie. The fakes who try to mess up your life. Fuck the greedy. The deceiving. & the people who don't appreciate you. "

Don't ask me who that was to, i won't tell you. Hm, very lil homework this past week. Damn, i gotta stop bottling everything up and trynna hide from the world. The only person that is there for me is my boyfriend & i don't wanna depend on him. I would open up again & be myself but how could i possibly do that with no one to run to ? I don't have a single friend that i know for a fact would be there for me. This is miserable. My life's a bitch. Oh, btw, my blogs make me sound like a real bitch but i'm really not this mean. But eh, if this changes the way you think about me, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment