Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick Blog ...

I have a confession ..
Quick blog, its late, i'm tired.
  • Realized moms going to china NEXT week.. tehehe
  • Stayed up till 2 doing my homework last night.
  • Was a lazy bum today; Dressed like an idiot. :)
  • Obsessed with the show " My Antonio " Hes fucking AMAZING.
  • Is sad that Meagan wants a Millionaire is canceled ):
  • Can't wait untill the next episode of Tool Academy !
  • Doesn't know what else to write... LOL ..
Mkays, imma end it here. Update when i got time ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment