Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My day / a rough phase ..

I have a confession ..
I feel a mix of emotions right now. Happy, then sad. Lonely, then loved. Jumpy, then exhausted. Idk, i'm weird (: I had a pretty good school day though ! Haha and i got my hair done again. I hoped for a big change but it looks pretty much the same. Oh wellllls. I haven't been keepin up w/ my blogs due to a load of hw -.- But i'll try to catch up every so often.
" They didn’t agree on much in fact, they rarely agreed on anything, they fought all the time, & they challenged each other everyday but in spite their differences they had one important thing in common ; they were crazy about each other. "

Lets work together, we'll get through this crazy ass phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment