Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, April 13, 2009

Thanks babesterrr ! :) ...

I haven't really posted a good confession in a while :/ .. Although i know what to write about, i dont have much time to put my thoughts onto this site. I planned to sleep at around 10PM tonight cause i was very tired all day but that didn't work out. I should probably sleep as soon as possible & yet, i'm still online ! Ahaha, i'm eating cheesecake :) Anyways, i had a REALLY good day ! I owe it to my babesterr though. He was the one who kept me really happy all day. No fights, no arguing :) He got me laughing / giggling throughout the day. I loveee you hunn ! Alrights imma get off now. I hope everyone had a good back to school dayyy. :) Goodnight.
P.S. I'm REALLY REALLY happy for one of my friends ( you know who, and you know why ) LOL better say " AWWW " later bitch ! Oh yeah, and i hope another one of my friends feel better :// Ahaha, i hate you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. AWWW












    NOT.

    AHHH LOL! I HATE YOU TO[:

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW !
    LOLLL lucky you gyus (:

    tyyy steph (:

    hate you toooo ! <#

    ReplyDelete