Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

True happiness comes within yourself ..

Oops, i skipped three days :/ I'm sorry ! haha, i was busy. Anyways:
I have a confession ...
I've been real happy these days w/ no ones help :) I've been more independent recently and realized i don't need other people to be happy. I can make myself happy, i can make myself laugh, i can make myself enjoy life. In rough situations, looking onto a positive side really helps. I've been having hella hw lately but ay, i'm not stressing about it cause either way i gotta do it; whether its in a good or bad mood, its really up to me. I've come to realize that when i'm in a good mood, i can get things done a lot quicker. I don't need someone to vent to to be in that good mood, i can get there myself. On the other hand, i haven't been showing any love to anyone. But ay " you can't give love if you don't feel it yourself. " I'm not givin love cause i'm not getting any. It's okay though, cause i'm doing perfectly fine the way things are. No one can get in the way of my happiness :)
"Happiness has to come from within yourself before you are truly happy with the world around you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment