Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, March 27, 2009

Life-changing friends ..

So today is March 27 & it's a special day for two reasons. First off, it's my best friend's birthday ! Ahaha, jk shes a dumb hobo that i hate. LOL nah we just joke like thatt. But yeahs, on a serious note, she's been there for me since like wha ? 2-3 years now ? Gives the best advice, makes me laugh uncontrollably, and we almost never have fights ! Although we don't have that much time to hang anymore, i don't really consider it as fading cause seriously ? us fading ? AHAHA. Ew why am i being all sweet, man fuck her. Enough bout her ! LOL Okay, 2nd reason is cause its me & my boyfriends' 1 year & 2 month anniversaryy. We're getting to the point where we don't even remember our anniversaries ! So today i didn't remember till like 1st period in class when i wrote out the date LOL i was like FUCK ! it's the 27th again ! O.O and after class i went up to him and asked " do you know what day it is ? " and he said Friday. LOOOOOL Poor baby :( Oh well though, i wasn't mad cause i didn't remember eitherr. But yeahs, this boyy; im fucking crazy about him :) It's been hella fucking long and our spark is still there. Okay this blog is real long and boring .. This is my first real blog, thats not like a confession .. Okiee im done blabbering !
Happy Birthday Hobbbbb !
&
Happy Anniversary Hubby :)
Love you guys !
" You guys are one of the best things that have ever happened to me & it's incredible how one person can make such a big difference in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment