Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saturday, June 23, 2012-

First day heading out since we got back from China! Stopped by my mom's shop while babe got a hair cut. We got a scratcher and won $15! So we bought a sub and a drink for lunch :P Headed to Serramonte. Shopped but didn't buy anything. Had froyo and went to the pet shop! Went to home depot and bought a sunflower plant :D Went home to drop things off and then met up Erica and Lance. We went shopping for a bit. Then stopped by a supermarket to purchase groceries for dinner! We decided to have hot pot. Went shopping AGAIN all the way in down town. I didn't buy anything though :P Had hot pot. Played monopoly. Went home! 

So nice to have my baby by my side again :) 
Bunnies!
Was debating on these Anne Klein shoes.. but decided not to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment