Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 18; June 16, 2012-

We went to “Pearl City” to get some things. They sell a LOT of real pearls there that range from fresh water pearls to salt water pearls. Some are cheap & some are EXTREMELY expensive. They also had a few replica stores there where they sell fake designer stuff. Afterwards, we just went home to chill & we had a dinner at “Feng Shou Ri” with my uncle’s co-worker. We didn’t exactly know who he was but my parents did & stuff so yeah. Feng Shou Ri is where i had my birthday party 2 years ago when we came. So those who watched my old shanghai series vlogs know that you order food at the front of the restaurant & not off a menu. All the food is prepared on the table to show you what it looks like & you simply pick which dishes you want. The food was REALLY good but our soup came SUPER late. In fact, it came after our entire meal & dessert. My dad was pretty pissed off. LOL But yeah, besides the crappy service, i really do love that restaurant. Afterwards we just went home. 
From Viv's Tumblr: http://vzhux3.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment