Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 2, 2012-

Again.. more photos in class :P It was Jeanie's birthday (I LOVE YOU JEANIE!!) so after school, frank & I went to get her a cake. We also stopped by for pho :P I spent hours making her a card and then headed to Serramonte after dinner. I had to rush so I picked up 3 items from F21 for her! Then headed to Classic bowl to meet her up! Babe & I didn't bowl since we had to get home earlyish. Surprised her with the cake :) Here are photos
 Happy birthday best friend! ^^ (THE CAKE WAS SO YUMMY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment