Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, April 30, 2012

Prom Photo Shoot-

Finally done editing them! (I edited most of them myself which is why they don't look as good as Richard's edits :T) I LOVE these ^^ Which ones your favorite? :)

Make-up: Vivian
Hair: Mom
Dress: Hand made by my mom from scratch 
Jewelry: Borrowed from Vivian
Shoes: Steve Madden
Corsage, Boutineer, Garter: S&V collections 
Babes attire: Men's Wearhouse, Alfani, Calvin Klein

CLICK TO ENLARGE!
Make-up time!
Hair time!
Look how gorgeous! :)
Before I changed
Glittttter!!!
Putting on my shoes
Corsage, boutineer, garter
Babe getting ready
LOL...
My grandpa :)
Parents, grandpa, sister!
Middle school sweetheart :)
Putting on my corsage
Pinning on his bountineer
The garter
Photo shoot at The Legion of Honor
My favorite pic of babe!! He's so photogenic!
One of my favorites :)
Another one of my favorites!
"To love, cherish, & protect."
Fail.. ):
His & hers :)
2012!
I love this one!
LOL!
Another favorite :)

3 comments:

  1. YOU and Frank look soo cute together!!! hope you had alot of fun at your prom can't wait to see your next vid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! the pics are gorgeous! you looked beautiful steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm..... the garter is supposed to go on your right leg above your knee, not on his arm...

    ReplyDelete