Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 9, 2012-

School, then I opened a bank account :D! LOL Finally got a debit card. (I've been using a credit card for the past few years!) Umm then Viv, my mom, & I shopped at Serra. We bought TONS of shoes...

OOTD!
 These are Vivs! Too big for me but they're SO pretty.. I wish I fit them ):
 I'm obsessed with my new boots ^^ 5" heels! They look like runway shoes :P
 You can never have too many pairs of glitter pumps.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment