Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 12, 2012-

Tons of new purchases this month! I have 6 new pairs of shoes O.O... Here are some photos :)

My stunning Marc by Marc Jacob shades!
 My beautiful Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene :)
 These are SO pretty! A little out of the ordinary for me but I love them :)
 Stopped by the Cheesecake Factory ;)
 I'm in LOVE with button up blouses! LOL I have at least 5-6 already. Perfect for China :)
 New clothing rack since my old one broke! This one is much more sturdy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment