Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, March 2, 2012

Saturday, February 25, 2012-

Woke up to "Babe, your friends are here!" -.- LOL I was still in bed! Hm so Lance and Erica came over and we all talked! They've been looking for a Husky for a while now so we spent the morning searching online! (Lance wants a dog!) We had breakfast together and then babe went to work and they went to go pick up the dog! I got ready and had to stay home for family dinner! Around midnight, Erica & Lance came back with the dog ^^ CUTEST THING IN THE WORRRRLD. Eeek, I am his "Godmother" :P.. LOL Anywhos, here are pics!
He looks like a teddy bear! 
 The heck?... LOL (Cleaned my room ^^)
 OOTD! Simple white button up with a chain necklace. I wish I wore the necklace outside of my collar :T
Meet Sky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment