Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello!

Why do I never take the time out to blog anymore?! LOL Probably because I'm out and about all day now and so I never really have time! Had an incredible week and I know next week will be just as fun :) Purchased a lot of items from F21 recently.. I should film a haul. I've stopped filming OOTWs too :T.. And I never want to answer formspring anymore. Whats wrong with me!!! Slowing withdrawing from the internet.. :T

No comments:

Post a Comment