Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012-

Spent the afternoon filming videos! Then headed to Ericas house around dinner time. Erica, Lance, Frank, & I went to Red Crawfish for dinner :) It was my first time there! It was pretty good :) Then we dropped by tpumps! (Again.. 3rd day in a row.. LOL) After tpumps, we went to Ericas house. Lance went home and Frank went to the gym. Erica and I spent hours girl talking! That was about it for the day :P

 Oysters, fries, garlic noodles.
 Shrimp and corn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment