Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thursday, January 26, 2012-

The day babe got his surgery. Seriously, I couldn't sleep all night and I was nervous all day until I heard from him. Sigh.. thank God he's fine!!! Ugh, It was a terrible feeling. Anywho, I spent the rest of the day with my booboo, who makes everything better ^^
He can seriously gaze out of the window for daaaays.
 *muah*
 His short little tail!
Playing with the effects :P

No comments:

Post a Comment