Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012-

Had such an exhausting week. Thank God this 3 day weekend is finally here! Yesterday after school, me & Jeanie went to Serramonte to shop. Jeanie needed gas and we had NO clue how to fill it up. The worker there saw us struggling so he ran out to help us. We had to ask for his help 3 times )':.. He pretty much did the entire thing for us. Very embarrassing! That took almost 20-30 minutes to do -.- Got to Serra and shopped! I bought a white hoodie for my lazy days & a pair of taupe pumps! We then went to Boston Market for a very late dinner. I need to stop by some stores to get Franks anniversary gift together but we were running late and everything closed ): Anywhos, Boston Market was delicious as usual. Finally introduced Jeanie to it and she loved it! The workers there are SO nice and the food is incredible. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend you go! Then we went back to Jeanie's house to chill. We gossiped and reminisced! Looked through our middle school year books and I couldn't find my signature in hers. That was SO frustrating!!! >:T Oh welllls! Babe is bringing me out of the city 2m :D Yay! Anyways, here are a few photos from Friday! 

The souvenir Viv & Richard bought me & Frank from Disneyland! (They also got me a mug along with another key chain!) SO CUTTTTTE!
 Our chickens :P You see that white fluffy one?!?! That one is mine ^^
 Yummmm! Took this to make babe jealous >:)
 Jeanie took pictures of me >:T
I'm so in love with these.... (Holy crap at the arch of my feet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment