Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 31, 2011- (New Years Eve!)

I stayed home for a family dinner. Went out to eat dessert with babe at Fluffy Snow! Then we started craving won ton noodle soup.. so we went for some ^^ Saw a little bit of fireworks that night. Didn't want to go to the pier b/c it's just too hectic! Had a lovely night. 4th annual kiss from babe ^^V

Liked my shimmery make-up! My lashes are so long ^^ (They're not false lashes!) 
 Should NOT have shut my eyes to tightly -.- Can't see my liner ):
 In my new VS pjs :)
 Love my lashes!
 Dessert :)
The moon was so pretty!
 I barely took any firework pictures since I wanted to pay attention :P
 Loveeees him to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment