Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, January 16, 2012

^^

Incredibly long but fun day with babe! Bought this clothing rack that I'm crazy about. So you know those two piles of clothes that has been sitting in the corner of my room for months now? I FINALLY got rid of it!!! Yes, there is a random clothing rack in the middle of my teeny tiny room but oh well... LOL I cleaned the rest of my room too! The colors of the clothes on the rack are gorgeoussssssss. Kk, time for bed! Spending the day with my family 2m :) I'll summarize + post pics from today some other time!
P.S. I WENT PROM DRESS SHOPPING TODAY!! Fell in love with one of the dresses... I think it might be the one!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment