Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Saturday, December 3, 2011-

Yesterday, I came home to my Foreign Exchange order ^^ They were out of stock on one of the items I purchased so I only received 6 things ):... Too little to film a haul. I was exhausted so I napped. (I've been having migraines all week! :T) Babe had work yesterday and today so I'm pretty much staying home all weekend. I don't really mind though! I need to catch up on sleep. Finals are coming up and I'm pretty nervous. Sigh.. well, at least there's less than 2 weeks until winter break ^^ Hopefully we'll get to go on a vacation :D Today, I slept in until 3pm (LOL) and then spent the day watching Bones. I LOVE THAT SHOW NOW TOO!! Eeeek. Booth and Bones are so freakin cute. Then at around 8ish, me and Viv took pics for our online site. SO much new clothes! Kind of excited to share with you guys :) I'll tell you when we get them uploaded. That's about it. Babe just got home from work so I'm going to spend the rest of the night with him. Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment