Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hey guys! So yesterday, instead of heading out to a Chirstmas fair, I slept in and dolled up for a Christmas photo shoot! I just wanted a few nice photos to remember this Christmas. I seriously can't believe Christmas day is only 7 days away. This year went by too quickly. I can honestly say that 2011 was the best year of my entire life. It was also, however, the year that I struggled most. It's kind of a bittersweet moment for me. My favorite time of the year is coming to an end. Therefore, I'm making the most out of each day. Happy holidays, guys! I'll have the actual photos up as soon as possible :)
My 5th Christmas with him<3

No comments:

Post a Comment