Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!!!

2011 was an incredible year. Ironically, it was the best and worst year. Too much to stress about- Drama, school, health conditions. However, I learned so much about myself this year. I've grown and matured. I'm going into the new year with a better judgement of character and a more positive attitude. I'm proud of all I've overcome and accomplished. I can truly look at myself and say that I have changed for the better. I'm proud of who I am, the choices I make, and the way I carry myself. I'm happy, and that's all I'd ever ask for. No resolutions for me. I'm just going to dive into the new year with big dreams. I'm going to be happy all year round. I'm going to stay true to myself and love myself. I'm going to give back as much as I can and count my blessings. Thank you guys so much for your love and support. Another year over! Cheers to the new year!!! Starting the year strong and ending it the same way.

Hope you all have fun on New Year's eve. Have a safe night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment