Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

8 more days of school until winter break!!! So excited. Things are absolutely perfect. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping, play white elephant, make snow globes, make gingerbread houses, go outdoor ice skating, on a vacation, & etc. Ahhhhhhhh, I freakin love this time of the year!!! So happy, so blessed. Plus, I have an incredible boyfriend to spend the holidays with. (This is our 5th Christmas together O.O) What more could I ask for?


A little stressed about finals but I know i'll pull through.

1 comment:

  1. Aw haha you're so happy that you're making me super happy too! Yep, the memories made during the holidays and basically any time are the best presents one can ever have :). I recently moved to a new place far away from everyone and it really makes me realize how dear they are, esp with the Christmas carols going on the radio lol. Hope you ace those finals!

    ReplyDelete