Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tuesday, November 1, 2011-

Holy cow, it's already November! Senior year is going by so quickly. I wore my glasses for the past few days to school since my eyes are infected. I'm using this medication so I decided to lay off the contacts. Here are a few random photos!

Babe hasn't gotten me any flowers for a while now! (He has bought me so many roses in the past, I no longer want them! LOL So I tell him never to buy me flowers again) But I really like sunflowers so he got me a few ^^ Plus, I needed them to brighten up my room since I've been pretty stressed lately :T They're so pretty!
Instagram: Glasssssses 8)
LOL Kind of fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment