Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thursday, November 3, 2011-

Super cold and rainy. I love layering in the fall! Haven't had time to play with my arm warmers and leg warmers thought :T Anywhos, here was my outfit.
Room is super messy :T No time...
Babe & I went shopping. I bought 2 sweaters and a bra! I said no shopping until black friday... but I couldn't help it :/
Collect secret reward cards!
Got an Angel rewards card ^^ .. It's so pretty!
That night, my mom's friend treated us to dinner. It was originally supposed to be my mom, dad, Viv, & I but Viv wasn't feeling well so Frank went instead. We went to The House of Prime Ribs which is a super popular restaurant. (Surprisingly, I never heard of it before) It was delish! Very high class restaurant. Everyone was so friendly and the decorations were incredible. I love this place :) Here's the picture they took for us:

No comments:

Post a Comment