Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday, November 12, 2011-

Spent the morning and afternoon doing homework. Had hot pot with my fam at night! Then, me, Frank, Viv, & Richard went to the ice center in San Mateo. It's usually super empty there but they had this school fundraiser thing going on, so it was crowded yesterday )': Haven't skated since last winter so I was super excited! We skated from 8pm-9:30pm. It was super fun! They turned the lights off and everything. It was great ^^ Afterwards, we went to Target. I bought tons of baking products, 2 shirts for Hunter, Christmas cookie cutters, & etc. Went home and baked some blueberry muffins with babe :D Really fun and relaxed day. I needed this 3 day weekend :)

OOTD. Lazy again... threw on w/e... I just really wanted to wear legwarmers LOL Didn't do much to my hair.
Me and Viv skating by LOL
LOL!
I love this area! It looks so fall/winter like.
Instagram pics :)
Autumn atmosphere ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment