Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saturday, October 22, 2011-

Great day! Got up early and went to Ikea with babe, Viv, & Richard. I bought a bunch of random stuff like gift wrap and candle holders. Babe bought a lot of cooking utensils since he's been really into cooking lately. He's been making me meals almost everyday! He makes amazing, organic dishes. ^^ Anywhos, after Ikea, Viv+Richard left and me & babe headed to the San Jose Flea Market. We bought nail products, earrings for Viv, two scarves, two bags of pistachios (for babe..), & a bunch of other stuff. We then went to Great Mall and spent a TON. I purchased a peacoat, 2 sets of leg warmers, a bra, & etc. Then we stopped by McDonalds and Walmart. Had such an amazing day ^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment