Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011-

Decided to wear my new heels. Bad idea!!! Breaking in new heels suck. God, my feet were in so much pain by the end of the day... ): Oh! I got a hair cut + dye on Thursday. I cut off about an inch of my hair & made my layers much neater. My old highlights (the 2 red streaks that I dyed over) started showing again. So my mom helped me get rid of those :P My natural hair color is actually a really pretty dark brown. I'm going to keep my hair my natural color from here on out ^^ Still trying to grow it out a little more :) Sucks cause my hair is really thin. So no matter how long it is, it always looks short ):

No comments:

Post a Comment