Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween 2011!!!

I'm so excited!!! Halloween is the kick off to all the upcoming holidays. I've finally decided what I want to be this year. I was considering burlesque, a bunny, an angel, a leopard, & etc. I decided on being a burlesque!!!!! It's sexy and looks so fun to dress up for. LOL IM SO EXCITED. Eeeeeek! Gotta start putting my outfit together ^^ Here are pictures from the last 2 years! (I'll update on my week 2m or sunday! I'm exhausted :P) This will be the 5th Halloween spent w/ my boyfriend. It's crazy!

Sophomore year; 2009
I was a cop! I actually bought this one. It was only $25 I believe :)

Junior year; 2010
I absolutely loved my last years costume. My mom made the entire thing for me. Crazy right?!
Pumpkin patch!
Carving pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment