Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, August 12, 2011-

Today, me, Frank, Jeanie, Den, Viv, & Richard went bowling at 5pm-8pm! Quarter mania :D Super fun! I averaged about 120 ^^v Last time bowling before school starts :T Afterwards, we just went home. There was this SUPER creepy guy watching us bowl today. We switched lanes b/c we were so creeped out!! LOL After that, we came home. Ate a little & spent over an hour planning something to do for 2m! Me & babe are going cherry picking & to a cute little water park for a picnic! (I'm on my period .... so no swimming for me :T) Yaaay!!!! So excited. Last day of summer. Going to make the best of it ^^ Sleeping now! Nighty nights Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment