Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thursday, July 7, 2011-

Went all the way to San Jose for acupuncture! It was painful yesterday >:/ 4 on legs, 3 on tummy, 3 on arms, and 9 on my head! LOL It's worth the pain though. Came home and watched 3 romance movies while eating ice cream and doing my nails. LOL I was going to film a nail tutorial but got too hooked on the movies. Babe was supposed to stay home for once and not sleep over but he was so bored and ended up spending the night again :P Look!! My toe nails are so cute ^^ I painted the flowers :P They kind of look like those stickers. I'm so proud!! LOL For my fingers, I did gradient glitter nails again so nothing special! (Sorry if my toes disgust you :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment