Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dedicated to anonymous:

This is, by far, the sweetest thing a blog follower has ever said to me. I don't even know where to begin! First off, thank you so, so much for taking the time out to write me this :) From this alone, I can already tell what an intelligent, ambitious, and mature person you are. It's so flattering to know how much my blog has impacted your life. It started off as a personal journal and I seriously didn't think It would be as big as it is today. Ones like you, my long time followers, are the ones I love most. You seriously followed me for years and watched me transform and grow. It's sad that I don't get to hear about your life in return but even just this little background information is enough for me. I just want you to know that you have also impacted my life. You guys are the reason why I'm so confident, positive, and happy today. Your support has helped me grow and mature. You're the reason why I still blog today. Continue taking the right path in life. You're very intelligent and I'm sure you'll make it far in life. Continue pursuing what you love. I am so sure that you'll become successful. There will be hurdles and tough times, but I just want you to know that I'm here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be here. You deserve the best in life- an amazing husband, a successful career, perfect health, and of course, a Chanel handbag and an iPhone :P Thank you for sticking with me (Even though I was so negative and immature back then). It means a lot. I would seriously love it if I had the opportunity to meet you someday. Hopefully, you're around here :P If not, do you have a blog or anything? I'd love to get to know you better ^^ Anyways, you're an incredible person. Stay sweet. I wish you the best. I love you! Take care. Xoxo
With love,
Stephanie
P.S. You made my day, my week, my month. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment