Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yay!!!
My boyfriend was generous enough to go all the way home after a long day of work and bring his huge computer over for me to use ^^

Thursday, June 9, 2011-
Went to the CPMC orientation w/ Jeanie! It was pretty interesting :P Afterward, me and Jeanie hung out at KFC. Frank was so nervous when I was there. He couldn't concentrate. It was adorable :P... Jeanie ended up staying over until midnight! We hung out all day ^^

Friday, June 10, 2011-
I was going to upload 3 videos by tonight but my computer crashed.... Hopefully I'll get a couple up by tomorrow. Super sick with a fever :/... Sigh... I hate being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment