Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vivian's 19th Birthday pictures (from camera)-

Self-timer. I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Except babe is wearing flip flops. )':
The lighting is funky
I'm not photogenic, so I look terrible in these. Oh well :/
LOL
Viv, Mei, & I!
Babesterrrrrr
The balloons I bought her :D
Her cake! (She's 19, not 20. But in China, they count it differently so to my family, she's 20.. LOL)
Family!
Me, Viv, & my cousin-in-law, Michelle!
Babe being silly like always :P
Me, Mei, & Viv.
Me & Viv.
Me, my cousin, & Viv. LOL Inside joke....
Dad, me, Viv, mom :)
God brother, God mother, Viv, & I :)
Me, Grandpa, & Viv!
Love my heels......
Me, Jeanie, & Den creeping in the back. LOL Idk where I'm looking -.-
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!
Bowling ^^V
Jeanie, Me, Viv, & Mei!

No comments:

Post a Comment