Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summary of the past 2 days:

Monday, June 27, 2011-
Woke up superrr early! Went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom again. Super fun & short lines that day! Got to ride everything we wanted to :) Lovely weather. Perfect everything! Left in the evening and headed back to SF. Went swimming @ Rossi!! Super fun. After that, we had late night pho. AMAZING DAY. Vlogged it all ^^

Tuesday, June 28, 2011-
I GOT THE WHITE IPHONE!! AHH!! It's gorgeous :) Anywhos, in the afternoon, we ran some errands for Franks mom. Then we went to stonestown to get my iphone set up ;) Me, Frank, Jeanie, & Den went to Red Lobster for dinner. Super affordable and yummy ^^ Then we went bowling. We were supposed to only bowl 2-3 rounds but we ended up staying for 6... LOL Me and Jeanie won 5/6 without any points. US GIRLS ARE AMAZING ^^V I did really well!! 100+ points on all rounds :) Yaaaaaaaay. Then we stopped by Jolliebees for late night snacks! Came home, watched The Voice. It's now 3am and I'm exhausted!! Gonna sleep now. I had an amazing day again ^^ I LOVE SUMMER!!!

VOTE JAVIER COLON:
VOTE VOTE VOTE! 10x's :)
Or purchase his song on itunes! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment