Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, June 20, 2011

Saturday, June 18, 2011-

Went to Great Mall w/ Frank, Viv, & Richard! Didn't buy anything besides a pair of glitter peep toe pumps! They're super cute :) It was really hot in San Jose and Frank decided that it would be a good idea to go home with the top down. (Convertible) Yeah... uhm... bad idea. It was FREEZING in SF and I was super cold ): Babe gave me his jacket though. But we were still both freezing. Super bad idea! Nothing much happened lately. My straightener broke )': No hair tutorials/daily hair routine for a while. Sorry! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment