Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Plans for tomorrow ^^

Babe & I are going to Great Mall! Since I've been sick for the past 4 days and I'm finally feeling better now, he planned the entire day for me ^^ He even called off work! LOL I told him that I just wanted to drop by VS for the semi-annual sale but he insisted that we just shop the entire day. He said "We have to go super early to get the best items!!!" LOLL He's so cute. Anywhos, a new OOTD is almost up! I really wanted my Sac vlogs to be in order, but Viv's vlogs are taking too long :/ I decided to upload an ootd for you guys first. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment