Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, May 28, 2011

YAY!! BLOGSPOT WORKS AGAIN.
Finally get to update ^^

Wednesday, May 25, 2011-
Chinese and pre-cal final. I did really well on both!! ^^ Later that night, our family went out for dinner at this Korean BBQ place. It was really yummy :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011-
Went to school even though i didn't have to b/c i wanted to know my grades. Got there and it was almost empty -.- My teacher wasn't even there... I got up so early for nothing. So me and babe dropped by Irving for food & then went home to just sleep. Woke up in a couple hours and went to eat hot pot w/ my family for lunch ^^ So yummy. Then we went to acupuncture. After that, obviously i couldn't go out ): End of daaaay!

Friday, May 27, 2011-
Slept in ^^ Me and my family went to Great Mall at around 5. I vlogged the entire day! (Except i forgot to vlog great mall -.-) We ate dinner at Fresh Choice and at the end, i had to rushhh. I bought a lot of summer clothes :D A couple tops, shorts, sweaters, etc. Later that night, we all went bowling. It was 4 couples (me/frank, viv/richard, mei/mikey, & erica/lance). We played 5 games! Girls vs. boys. LOL We won jollibee but we owe them dessert since we lost the last round ): After that, we went to jollibee drive through. It was fun cause after we got our food, we parked in a line in the parking lot and rolled down the windows so we could all talk. I vlogged all of it :) Jollibee was yummy!! Went home super late and slept. I had a really good day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment