Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Visiting the Golden Gate Bridge! (May 12th)
Lovely day with babes :) Gorgeous!
After he helps me take a few photos, i always ask if he wants some too. He always says no, but i make him do it anyways. :) ...
We're like tourists! My make up and hair is really messed up but oh well. Simply making memories ^^
Hehe :)
On the way to Sports basement. Look at babes huge smile LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment