Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011-
Before i get start studying, I'm going to blog a little. School was super chill today. Didn't do anything at all! I actually didn't even have to go... but i decided to anyways :P After school, me and babe bought tapioca. Came home to a package. My new hard drive is here!! I made bacon (I've been obsessed) and ate donuts while Frank helped me connect the hard drive to my computer. I ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours :) Babe left for work an hour ago & now I'm here, clueless on how to work the computer.... Have to wait until he's back! I'll start posting 2m forsure ^^ As of now, i have to study for my chinese and pre-cal final. My grades are all on the verge of an A & B -.-... Sigh.... Last 2 finals. Gonna work my ass off! Mkay, gonna get going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment