Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My weekend :)
Friday, May 6, 2011-
Babe had work! I don't remmeber much besides going out with Erica (we had a date HAHA) to the movies & watched Something Borrowed! It was cute ^^ Umm babe picked me up and then i went home.

Saturday, May 7, 2011-
Stayed home all day b/c babe had work ): Filmed videos & cleaned my room! Went out with babe to a dessert date at midnight! :)

Sunday, May 8, 2011-
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GUYS!!! Me and my family went on a little shopping spree at burlington coat factory. I bought a lotttt of random stuffs ^^ Had dinner at home. Chilleddddd. End of day! Didn't do much all weekend but it was fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment