Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011-
Slept in & then went to acupuncture in the afternoon. It was so hot, felt like a waste of a day ): Thank god babe sacrificed his day as well to accompany me. Hes such a sweetheart :) Got starbucks on the way home & spent the rest of the day watching Desperate House Wives LOL Babe bought us dessert at night. Nothing muchhh just a really relaxed day! Here are some pictures:

Wore this grey & black polka dotted tank. Didn't want to waste a nice outfit doing nothing all day :P It was one of those cheapish tops that i bought just for the heck of it.
Long exhausting car ride.
Left my hair straight. Its getting so long! I love it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment