Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday, April 23, 2011-
Woke up at 11:30am because Frank told me that he needed to work today )': We were planning to go out! >:/ Oh wellerssss. Couldn't go back to sleep so i got just got up. Ate breakfast & stayed on the computer all day. Edited my first outfit video!!! I was so nervous to put it up but i eventually did. All the positive feedback is really helping me gain the confidence i'm lacking :P Thanks guys!! Anyways, i ended up getting ready, filming a everyday make up look, an outfit of the day, & then eating dinner. Went out w/ Viv, mom, & my aunt to Stones, Joannes, & another arts and craft store. I bought paint to dye eggs w/ babe 2m night ^^ Its Easter!!! Along with that, i finalllllly bought a gold chain to add to my new coach bag. I can't wait to be able to wear it!! :) Came home, had a nice jacuzzi bath, & ate some wings from Dominos ^^ Now i'm here waiting for my videos to convert so i could edit them. Its taking forever ): I think i'll have to wait until 2m to get them up. I just wanted to say that even though i started Tumblr & YouTube, i'm most definitely not giving up on my blogspot :) I will post just as much & update you guys on my daily life. I'm going to get ready for bed now. Good night!! ^^
" A girl needs two things to look great. Confidence and a smile. "

No comments:

Post a Comment