Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Makeup Haul (From April 11)
They're all either from Macy's or Nordstrom :)

Clinique bottom lash mascara: Love it! The only problem is that it dries really slowly so when i blink, it gets a bit messy :/
Lancome Art liner: I've been using this for a while now, i just needed to replace my old one. Love it love it love it. My 3rd one so far :P
Clinique dramatically different lotion: Love!
Clinique gift set: Yayyyyyyy! ^^
Shiseido eyelash curler pad: Mine ripped and started pulling my lashes out -.- I needed this for a long time now :P
Estee lauder is having a greattttt gift set right now. I just don't know what i want... :P I'll probably go back & make a purchase soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment